Important Information: Upgrade to Banking Services 2.5.17
At Northern Inland Credit Union we are always looking at smarter ways to help you manage your money. This includes regular updates to our systems and technology to improve online, self-service and in-branch services to our Members.
As a result, we would like to advise that our Banking Services will be upgraded from 4.30pm on 2 May 2017.
The upgrade process should last no longer than 4 hours and will temporarily affect some Northern Inland Services. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Banking services unavailable:
- Branches and Call Centre will close from 4:30pm Tuesday 2 May 2017. Reopen as per regular trading hours 9:00am Wednesday 3 May 2017.
- Online, Mobile and Phone Banking along with our smartPAY app will be temporarily unavailable
Banking services operational as usual:
- Card transactions such as Eftpos, payWave, online purchases
- ATM withdrawals
The upgrade includes enhancements to existing functionality and new features which will make banking with Northern Inland easier.
All of the existing features and functions in Online Banking remain, however you will find some new features and some important fixes which will make the site much simpler to navigate.
- Account Summary – page has been enhanced to include a new pop-up display which includes current and available balance and uncleared funds.
- Pending Transactions - Online Banking and Mobile Banking will now display pending transactions on the homepage which shows the difference between your available and current balances. These are very important to keep track of your outstanding debits.
- Mobile Banking - now has the ability to view and manage your personal payees and Future Payments.
- Loan – redraw functionality – You can nowprocess loan redraws from the Payments menu under the Transfer Money page. You can choose the “loan account” from which you want the funds to be transferred.
- International Transfers- You will soon have the convenience of sending money securely to over 130 countries through Online Banking 24/7 partnering with Western Union Business Solutions. (Coming soon).
There are a few steps that Members may have to follow to view the updates.
If you experience issues viewing your accounts online or via mobile banking, you will need to clear your History or Cache on your device. Some mobile devices may call this to 'Clear Personal Data'.
Once you have cleared any favourites on your PC or mobile device, you will need to re-enter the URL www.nicu.com.auand re-save as a favourite.
Steps to clear Cache on IE
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the “Cog” symbol.
- Click Internet Options
- Click Delete for Browsing History
- Tick all boxes except 'Passwords'
- Click Delete
- Log into Online Banking as usual
- Press the F5 key on your keyboard to refresh the session
Some Members may not be able to view the available balance on the “Accounts Summary” screen which appears just after logging into Mobile Banking. However the balances are visible if you click on any of the accounts.
If you have any question on the new Online Banking Service, please contact us on 1300 65 65 81
9.00am-5.00pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9.30am-5pm Tuesday and we will be happy to assist.
Travel Insurance Info for Cyclone Debbie
The following Allianz AGA Travel Advice information is for those concerned or affected by the extreme weather events caused by Cyclone Debbie in Queensland from 27 March 2017.
If you have been affected by this event we urge you to follow the advice of local authorities.
Super is Changing 01 July 2017
On 1 July 2017 big changes are coming to super. It’s important to understand what the new rules are and how they will affect you.
RBA keeps cash rate on hold for another month
The Reserve Bank has maintained the official cash rate at 1.5% at its first meeting for the year on 7th February 2017.
Age Pension Changes -Are you affected?
On 1 January 2017 the government changed the thresholds and rates for calculating the age pension meaning you may notice a change to the amount of age pension you receive from Centrelink.
Page 1 of 7