How planners help?
Financial advice can make a big difference at every stage of life.
A financial planner can help you with different investment strategies for different circumstances, such as:
- Managing your investments tax-effectively
- Saving for a home
- Planning for the costs of marriage and the benefits of combined income and savings
- Making your income go further by investing wisely
- Structuring your assets effectively if you are self-employed
- Planning for a family and the loss of a regular salary whilst on maternity leave
- Helping you make the most of your superannuation opportunities
- Planning your finances following a redundancy or when changing jobs
- Making the most of a maturing term deposit or a financial windfall, such as an inheritance
- Maximising your eligibility for Centrelink benefits
- Planning the retirement lifestyle you want
See a Financial Planner
- To arrange a free no-obligation consultation with a financial planner. Complete our online enquiry form.
In referring Members to Bridges, Northern Inland Credit Union does not accept responsibility for any act, omissions or advice of Bridges and its authorised representatives. Bridges have arrangements in place to pay referral fees to Credit Unions in respect of any members referred to them. Bridges may pay the Credit Union a fee ranging from 0% to 22.5% of the entry and/or on-going fee.