rediCard gives you access to your funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week anywhere in the world.
Withdraw cash from thousands of locations world-wide with a Northern Inland Credit Union rediCard.
A rediCard operates on your savings account and allows you to:
- Withdraw funds at ATMs and outlets around Australia 24 hours a day
- Make purchases using EFTPOS terminals
- Withdraw cash from thousands of locations world-wide
Who can apply for a rediCard?
Most members can apply for a rediCard facility. Operation of the rediCard is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in our rediCard PLUS Product Fact Sheet.
What if my rediCard is lost or stolen
If you believe your rediCard has been misused, lost or stolen or the PIN has become known to someone else, you have 2 options. If you have our smartPAY APP you can report your card lost or stolen, block (and unblock your card if you find it again) and change your PIN. If you don't have our APP, you must contact us as soon as possible and provide us with the following information:
- the rediCard number and/or Member number
- any other personal information that you are asked to provide to assist in identifying you and the rediCard
- We will acknowledge the notification by giving a reference number. Please retain this number as evidence of the date and time of contacting the Northern Inland.
- If you need to report your rediCard as lost or stolen after hours,simply phone 1300 65 65 81 and follow the prompts
You will be issued with your own personal identification number (PIN) which is forwarded to you within a few days of receiving your rediCard. Every time you use your rediCard you will be required to enter in your PIN in order to prove that you are the owner. It is therefore very important that your PIN is memorised and not stored with your card for security.
Guidelines for ensuring the security of your card and PIN:
These are examples of security measures only & will not determine your liability for loss. Liability for any losses resulting from unauthorised transactions will be determined in accordance with the ePayments Code..
|Useful Links and Tools|
To apply for a rediCard, download our application form by clicking 'Apply Now', complete the form and mail, fax or drop it back to us.