- What is the daily ATM withdrawal?
- What happens if I forget my PIN?
- What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?
- I'm having problems using my card
- I didn't get what I asked for at an ATM - How do I lodge a complaint?
- I've been charged twice on my Visa Debit card - What should I do? - What do I do? -
- I've been charged on my statement but I didn't receive the goods - What should I do?
- There's a transaction on my statement that I don't think is mine - What should I do?
What is the daily ATM withdrawal limit?
Northern Inland allows withdrawals up to $2,000 cash at an ATM each day. However, the owners of the other ATM’s may impose daily limits on the amount you can withdraw at any one time.
If you select SAV or CHQ when making purchases using EFTPOS, the value of these transactions will also be included in the daily ATM withdrawal limit.
If you have a Visa Debit card, simply press CR to have access to all of your funds.
What happens if I forget my PIN?
If you have forgotten your PIN you will need to come into the Branch in order to set a new PIN on your card. You may also need to bring photo indentification. This helps protect you if your card is lost or stolen.
What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?
You should immediately contact our Call Centre team on: 1300 65 65 81 from 9am to 5pm, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and from 9:30am to 5pm on Tuesdays.
I'm having problems using my card
If your card isn’t functioning as it should or you are having any other problems please contact us. Our friendly staff are here to help.
I didn't get what I asked for at an ATM - How do I lodge a complaint?
Unfortunately ATMs sometimes make mistakes. If you didn't get what you asked for at an ATM you will need to lodge a complaint by contacting us.
We will then lodge your complaint with the ATM owner on your behalf, and provide you with a response within 21 days. If we are able to resolve the matter within the 21 days, we will help you updated until we do get an answer. Time limits apply to certain card transaction complaints, so be sure to let us know as soon as possible.
I've been charged twice on my Visa Debit card - What should I do?
A double charge can happen when a card is either swiped twice or, more commonly, when the card transaction is presented twice. If you have two of the same transactions on your account, your first step would be to contact the merchant or return to the shop where the purchase was made. If this is unsuccessful, please contact us for further investigation.
Remember you should carefully review your statement every month. It is also a good idea to store a month’s statement so that it can be compared to the prior months, just in case there has been a duplicate transaction presented in the following month. Time limits apply to certain card transaction complaints, so be sure to let us know as soon as possible.
I've been charged on my statement but I didn't receive the goods - What should I do?
If you have purchased goods and they have not arrived within 30 days of your account being charged, you should first contact the merchant to resolve the dispute. If this is unsuccessful, please notify us in writing the following details:
- Details of disputed transaction (eg. date, amount, merchant, nature of transaction)
- Expected delivery date given
- How you have attempted to the resolve the matter with the merchant, specifying the dates of when you contacted them
- The response received from the merchant, if any
- Provide a copy of the invoice and any correspondence with the merchant available.
There's a transaction on my statement that I don't think is mine - What should I do?
If you don’t recognise a transaction on your account or statement, please contact us immediately with the transaction details.
We'll then provide you with more information such as the time and date of the transaction, currency and merchant, which may assist you confirm if the transaction is yours. If further investigation is required, we will assist you with a dispute disclaiming your knowledge of the transaction(s). For security reasons, we may also need to restrict your card.
|Useful Links and Tools|
Apply for a Visa Credit Card