Apple Pay now available at Northern Inland!
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your Northern Inland Visa Credit and/or Debit Card with Apple Pay on iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac.
How it works
Simply add your card to Apple Pay and then pay in store, in app or on the web.
Setup is simple
To add your card to Apple Pay:
- On iPhone:Double click when your device is locked to open the Apple Pay Wallet app and tap the plus sign
- On Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Add Credit or Debit Card
- On iPad: Go to Settings, open Wallet & Apple Pay and select Add Credit or Debit Card*
Don't forget to select your Northern Inland card as your preferred card.
The easy, secure and private way to pay
How to pay:
- In stores: Hold iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID
- Apple Watch: Just double-click the side button and hold Apple Watch up to the reader
- In apps and on the web with iPhone and iPad: Select Apple Pay as the payment method and place your finger on Touch ID
- Mac in Safari: choose Apple Pay then complete the purchase on your iPhone or Apple Watch*
*Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/en-au/km207105.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Product Fact Sheet